 Trains / 13857
Re: BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 06:04:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
I mostly only read lugnet.trains and I don't recall reading much about • this.

BricksWest(tm) is in mid February at a hotel 5 min walk from LEGOland in • San
Deigo. Some PNLTC members are going down. From what I understand there is
going to be "track" on trains, maybe three 45min sessions.  Also a BOF
(birds of a feather, aka BS session) get together for train heads at least
on Saturday night, and likely other times as well.

My understanding is that the train layout will be part of the "Expo" in the
Pavilion in Legoland, not in the hotel itself. Any ideas what the "track" of
trains stuff will consist of, and where it will be?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/