 Trains / Train Organizations / 1861
Re: Holy Cow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:39:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
I am literary *overwhelmed* by the showing activity of LTCs and train-related
LUGs!  If I can organize the groups that are showing pics currently:

rtlToronto

MichLTC

MonLUG

NGLTC

VLC

FGLTC

This is simply fantastic!  Way to go, all, especially you new, up and coming
groups.  (Time to go back and wade through more pics:-)

-John

In fact there are so many new galleries that the response from the fan
community sometimes seems a bit lame (this includes me too).

But I want say it once again: I really enjoy every new gallery! Now that we
have so much pictures I often have not the time to look for more than one
close view at at each picture (not to talk about minutes as I surly did in
1998)...

Please co-LTC-lers keep on uploading pictures of your shows and tell about it
here at lugnet.trains.

Leg Godt!

Ben

--  check out  --  be creative  --  win 500 $$  --
http://www.creativity-contest.net/