 Trains / Train Organizations / 1855
Re: Holy Cow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Pierre Normandin writes:
Hi,

Little correction:  Calum and Iain from rtlToronto were participating to the
MonLUG show in Montreal, not their own show. Same thing for Tim and Jude
from ParLUGment.

I guess I was so overwhelmed that I got confused as well;-)  Thanks for the
correction!

-John

Don't worry John. I have been inspired to help get something organized in
Ottawa within the next year.

You hear that Tim, and Kevin, you need to get building. :-) First thing
though, we have to meet. <grin>

Jude