 Trains / Train Organizations / 1851
1850  |  1852
Subject:
Holy Cow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:19:10 GMT

I am literary *overwhelmed* by the showing activity of LTCs and train-related
LUGs!  If I can organize the groups that are showing pics currently:

rtlToronto

MichLTC

MonLUG

NGLTC

VLC

FGLTC

This is simply fantastic!  Way to go, all, especially you new, up and coming
groups.  (Time to go back and wade through more pics:-)

-John