 Trains / 13944
13943  |  13945
Subject:
My web site (NOLTC) has moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:12:25 GMT

I have a partial list of some sites that have linked to my web site, and
normally I would contact you individually, but I just don't have the time at the
moment (sorry).

So, if you have a link to my page at cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego or any deep
links to pages at that site, please change them to

http://homepage.mac.com/cjmasi/~lego/lego.htm

By the way, if you want to maintain any deep links, only the first part of the
address has changed, so you can change "cmasi.chem.tulane.edu" to "homepage.mac.com/cjmasi"

Thanks and sorry for the confusion,
Chris