Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

So lets go, wheres that finalized version of the logo :-).

Ooh! Pushy-pushy, huh?

Chop chop ;-).

Didn't you hear... We are New Englanders!!  That means we are pushy by nature
and always want things done yesterday.  Unlike you westerners who like to
lollygag about.  GDR!!!

OK we New Englanders are also known for our dark sense of humor so take
anything we say with a grain of salt.

I'm working on the site update for BricksWest right now...give me a couple
of days and I can take a crack at it in my down time (unless John wants to
start from scratch and tackle it right away?)...basically I'll be doing the
minifig from scratch again in the new perspective, so it's like starting
over anyway!

I just am dumbfounded that you do this from scratch.  Very impressive work!  I
think I can be as patient as need be with this quality of work.

Keep an eye out...

Will do, I can't wait to see it.

Eric Kingsley