Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:08:03 GMT

John Neal wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Gerber writes:

I like your idea of putting the fig on a pedestal or something...maybe a 2X4
brick? And what IS that thing next to him? I certainly can't tell...

I know what that thing is...it's a.... what *IS* that? (remember that SNL bit
where the whole skit was 2 mothers on a porch looking at something and not being
able to ascertain what is was? :-)

It's a plow. That is the Concord Minuteman statue (as opposed to the
Lexington one).

Frank