Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Frank Filz writes:

<a la Inspector Clouseau>  Thee mystery is solv-ved;-)

And did you then fall over a desk and crash out a second story window? If
not, then it's not a TRUE Clouseau impression! 8?)

Swine parrot...

I'm thinking that the handles of one of the hand trucks in black would work.
Still don't know if I want to work on re-drawing the fig until there is a
definate decision on use.

Indeed-- don't waste any "real" time unless they decide to proceed.  In the
meantime...;-)  I clicked off a pic of a minifig pose showing the perspective
idea I was talking about:

If you could make your fig from that angle, it would be wizard!  I stood him on
a 2x3 45 degree slope (leaving a stuf for the plow...)  Whaddya think (pardner;-
)

-John