Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 01:30:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

So lets go, wheres that finalized version of the logo :-).

Ooh! Pushy-pushy, huh?

I'm working on the site update for BricksWest right now...give me a couple
of days and I can take a crack at it in my down time (unless John wants to
start from scratch and tackle it right away?)...basically I'll be doing the
minifig from scratch again in the new perspective, so it's like starting
over anyway!

Keep an eye out...

Matt