Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 05:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

http://www.nelug.org/temp/nelug_bm_fig.jpg •  Please post what you think about the idea and the
logo.

Hey Eric-

I think having that minifig inserted in the BM logo is a great idea! (were you
all to decide to pursue and alternate).

I think that the little guy needs to be in silhouette like the original, and
that he should be standing on a slope with an oilcan (or something-- what *is*
that in the background??)

I could probably work up something really cool based on your preliminary work,
but it would take some time and I would only venture to do it if the NELUG
decided that they for sure wanted it.

Heh! I was already thinking that way (and working on it before the last post):

(John, if we're not careful, this will either degrade into a competition or
a partnership! 8?) )

Matt