Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 23:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Gerlach writes:

If the minifig's face were made more visible, I think people - even
non-AFOLs - would be more apt to recognize it as being LEGO.

J-1 is correct.  If the perspective is changed a little so that the face shows
and that we are looking up at the fig, it would be perfect.

-John