Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 05:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dean Husby writes:

It should be a sword or spear should it not?

Well, if he is a minuteman, then I'd say a musket. I'm posting a silohuette fig
and a rendering of a NELUG initial logo like the BM.

OH NO! Too funny!

Great minds and all that!

Where's the link? I can't wait to see your idea!

Matt