 Trains / 14011
Re: Curator for lugnet.trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:12:45 GMT

What sorts of things do folks want to see on the trains front page?

Please mail me with your thoughts, as I've just assumed the curator role.
Probably best not to clutter the discussion with suggestions unless you
think they merit discussion themselves, just send them on in.

Mostly I am thinking update the representative/showcase sites (I already
removed mine, it's dated) and add more informational links...

Thanks!

The current page has some missing data.

Perhaps you should consider tidying up the existing page, and making changes
offline/elsewhere until you have a professional looking effort for the group
to consider?

Scott A