 Trains / 13967
Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:43:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Grady Lewis Valentine writes:
In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Welcome to the locomotive club. All of the steam locomotives in NGLTC will
jump off track on occasion. Usually around elevation/direction changes.

Phew, glad I'm not alone.  My real concern is the "coal" in the tender.  Having
the engine roll over doesn't intimidate me too much, nor do the inevitable
repairs that might be necessary.  The prospect of crawling around chasing 1x1
plates, though ... while there are certainly some times when I might imagine a
worm's eye view of the world is, emm, inspirational [1], I'd rather not spend
my day chasing down faux coal pieces.

I'll report on how it goes, in any case!

-s

[1] I can't believe I just wrote that.  Even more so, I can't imagine that I
haven't deleted it, that I'm writing this disclaimer, and that I'm about to
post it without actually removing the risque-ness altogether.  What have I
become?