 Trains / 13963
Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:26:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Bravo!  Beautiful looking MOC, Shaun!  Lots of great details; a real looker!
I would love to see an MPEG of the drivers and pistions in motion, for those
of us unlucky enough to be able to see it in person:-)  I'm sure that it's
even more spectacular seeing it in action!

Thanks for sharing, and I might add, welcome to the club, brother, if you get
my drift;-)

I most certainly do - always one to shy away from a confrontation, I tend to be
one of the "silent supporters" of the 8-wide movement (e.g. my BR52 is also
8w).  So I bide my time for now, awaiting the opportunity to extract myself
from the shadows and convert all of NELUG to our way of thinking.

Unless, of course, you were referring to my "12-wide-in-areas" comment, which
some might take to support your 14-wide movement.  And that is too frightening
to contemplate ...

Thanks for the compliments, John!  Now I just need to get some of those
BM/NELUG decals together!

-s