 Trains / 14029
Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 06:49:08 GMT

Hello Shaun,

I finished my German BR18 Steam Locomotive this weekend, and managed to take
some photos.  They're posted on my Brickshelf Gallery:

I looked at it -- and was speechlessly impressed. Thanks for sharing.

Someday, I will try to come up with a similarly cool steam engine design ...

Greetings from Germany,

Horst