 Storage / 747
Re: the evolution of lego sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 15:36:36 GMT

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 05:04:58 GMT, Martin Scragg <mnm@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
[snip]

What I would like is the type of storage that can be see in the background
of Eric Harshbarger's bart simpson model here:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/bart.html

Does anyone know what this storage is?

Martin

Yeah, those are nice, aren't they?  I need a wall-full of those.

Eric posted in this group not too long ago about that.  See this page:
  http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/storage.html
and follow the "updated pictures" link, where among other things, he
says these are "tilt bins" from Arnon Caine, and are available from
Home Depot.

I've tried three Home Depots in my area and they don't have them, so
I'm going to attempt to order them directly fron Arnon Caine, as Eric
also suggests.  ( http://www.arnoncaine.com )

  -r'm

Remy Evard / evard@mcs.anl.gov