 Storage / 738
Re: the evolution of lego sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 04:04:50 GMT

Duq wrote:
wooden box(wheels), 3 Rolykits (A few dozen compartments, and you simply
roll the whole thing up. See http://www.rolykit.com/original.html. Probably
unknown in the US, and impossible to get nowadays)

Quite available in the US, and I've seen them at least within the past
12 months. I wouldn't swear that Rolykits is the brand their sold under
here, but they definitely are around (and the website confirmed my guess
as to what you were talking about). I looked at them, but they looked
more like one of those "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time"
things which turn out not quite as practical as they initially appear
(my thoughts run to: how well and efficiently do they stack, how much
space is wasted by the "corners", do they actually hold your stuff or do
they sometimes spill [especially what happens before you understand the
way to open them up]).

Frank