 Storage / 732
Re: the evolution of lego sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 02:40:48 GMT

My friend put all the yellow 1x bricks into 12x1x10 walls in preparation for
a new project.Oh, and the 2x4 into plus-sign shaped 4x4x10 pillars. The
project never got built, but I love those walls. They are great for scoping
out what a mountain side scene would consume, for propping up platforms,
etc. (Even good for houses...)

Anyway, since you and bricks can't live forever, why let those bricks get
lazy? Keep 'em busy, and to heck with wear and tear.

-Erik