 Storage / 718
Re: the evolution of lego sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:03:49 GMT

[...]
21. Finally you create an "overflow" system of buckets, where, if the bin
of 1x3 yellow plates is full, you just any additional ones into that
overflow bucket, along with other plates.  (One of the first indicators that
you should do this was that you didn't have a compartment big enough to hold
all your Lego horses...)

22. You begin to toss most pieces directly into overflow.

Dear Remy,

great article! Every single word is 100% true and I'm still laughing about our
shared experience.

BTW: I just reached more or less step 22.

Leg Godt!

Ben