 Storage / 709
Re: the evolution of lego sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:51:39 GMT

"Remy Evard" <evard@mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
Here's a description of an evolution of lego collection sorting.  It might
be yours, at least in parts.  It's certainly been mine.

I might turn this into an essay some day, but for now it will have to • begin
life as a series of unsupported claims.  If you have any comments or
additions, toss'em in.

The Evolution of Lego Sorting

[big snip]

Thanks a lot Remy for sharing this story with us. I did enjoy it, being
myself currently at stage 17 now I know what to expect from the future...
:-)

Ciao
Mario

Lego web page: http://www.geocities.com/mario.ferrari/lego.html