 Storage / 729
Re: the evolution of lego sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:56:43 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Remy Evard writes:
On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote:

Glad you enjoyed it!  No one replied for a while, so I figured that
either no one was reading it or everyone thought I was insane... :)

I just read the lugnet.trains group and try to read the highlighs. Your posting
became highlighted, so I found it at last... (never been in this corner of
Lugnet before)

Let me know if you get past step 26 and solve the vision recognition
problem.  I could use some help on that one.

If I should reach step 26 and still be able to have time for lugnet, then I
will surely let you know how I got through it!

Leg Godt!

Ben