 Storage / 719
Re: the evolution of lego sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Remy Evard writes:
Here's a description of an evolution of lego collection sorting.  It might
be yours, at least in parts.  It's certainly been mine.

Wow. It's suprising how similar it's been-- granted I'm somewhere between
16.5 and 21 (I've got 'overflow' bins, but haven't yet rearranged my apt to
fit it all) Actually, I almost forgot that I once tried sorting by color!

And on that note-- I had two problems sorting by color. The obvious one
being that it's tough to find that ONE special brick in a bin of other
bricks of the same color (ESPECIALLY black). The 2nd being that for
windshields and multi-colored hinges, I couldn't bear to separate out one
color part of the hinge from another...

Great article!

DaveE