 Storage / 746
Re: the evolution of lego sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 05:04:58 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Ross Crawford writes:
Well, I'm at about step 18 right now, though I was lucky enough to skip the
initial "sort-by-colour" phase, and step 17.

I also skipped most of the "sort-by-colour" etc. phases.  I think that this
may be because I mostly have Technic parts, and you tend to go more for
types of parts than colour.  I am now at the stage of needing to sort into
different coloured parts, just have to wait until we move into our new house
first.

What I would like is the type of storage that can be see in the background
of Eric Harshbarger's bart simpson model here:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/bart.html

Does anyone know what this storage is?

Martin