 Storage / 735
Re: the evolution of lego sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:40:42 GMT

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:G6v1rF.F8H@lugnet.com...
26. You begin to long for the day when you could sit at your desk and
actually reach every piece you owned without getting up.

Step 26 is in the wrong order. It should have been somewhere around step • 10
or 12.

Totally agree here! Although I must admit my own story skips completely
random around Remy's. I've never sorted by set or by color. A factor may be
that pretty early in my LEGO history my dad made me this big box with 10
compartments (still housing my basic bricks, my collection is pretty
moderate compared to some stories I've read here) and my mum made a copy of
the denim bag. Right now my LEGO is sorted by category and sometimes by
part. Nothing is sorted by color. It's housed in 1 big wooden box, 1 small
wooden box(wheels), 3 Rolykits (A few dozen compartments, and you simply
roll the whole thing up. See http://www.rolykit.com/original.html. Probably
unknown in the US, and impossible to get nowadays), 3 shoeboxes, 6 large
setboxes, 1 biscuit-tin. The denim bag is now my daughter's.......

Duq