 Storage / 711
Re: the evolution of lego sorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 04:55:16 GMT

10. You give up and decide to sort your parts by type rather than by color.
You go get more bins or tackle boxes or whatever your container of choice
is, you dedicate an evening or a weekend or a month to it, and you split by
type.
I have it sorted mostly like that, I did a big sort between xmas and new
year.
I have my lego kept in my 6 roboriders canisters, a 2 litre icecream tub
(for my 8448 wheels) a 2 tray tackle box for parts like my large
collection of angle beams then various sized compartmentalized plastic
containers