 Storage / 748
747  |  749
Subject:
How to transport Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:20:17 GMT

I had to take some models from my home to the office, some pieces fall off,
and it was not a very positive experience.
So my question is:
How to transport Lego? Assembled models, I mean.
I guess that people that show stuff at train shows must have something to say.

TIA

Paulo