 Trains / 9182
Re: How to transport Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:13:02 GMT

Harder than transport damages are models that crash to the floor by someone
elses fault like this formerly engine did:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/4te018.jpg

It's just a flesh wound!

But that's life: No risc no fun! ;-)

Leg Godt!