 Trains / 9177
Re: How to transport Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:40:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paulo Caparica Junior writes:
I had to take some models from my home to the office, some pieces fall off,
and it was not a very positive experience.
So my question is:
How to transport Lego? Assembled models, I mean.
I guess that people that show stuff at train shows must have something to say.

TIA

Paulo

In my experience, if your main model is structurally sound you shouldn't
have too many problems. That is, the main part of the model. If you have
bits that you know will easilly fall off, and you can't get it (the whole
model) into a box for transport, remove these pieces prior to getting it
into your vehicle and put them in their own box.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****