 Storage / 171
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 21:28:31 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Lofts are useful in another way--in college, I put my alarm clock on
the 'main floor'.  That way, I'd have to get up to turn it off, and
generally, I'd be too sleepy to climb back into the loft, so I'd have
to start my day.  That worked, until I realized I could turn off the
alarm, then just collapse on the couch...

I did that once.  Only once because in my sleep I reached out to my
roommate's bookshelf (about pillow level next to my bed), grabbed a
dictionary, and hurled it across the room at the clock.  I never woke
up.  My roomie showed up a couple hours later after his morning
classes and found me sound asleep with my alarm clock smashed into a
lot of pieces on my desk.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide