 Storage / 153
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 19:34:05 GMT

Sarah Heacock writes:
On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:21:48 GMT, "Jesse Long" <LongJR97@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Perhaps a Princess... wrote in message <363dd0c4.56856167@209.68.63.236>...

*confused* It seems to me that being married limits your options -- to
what both you and your spouse agrees on. It's sorta part of the
package.

IMO, marriage doesn't limit your options, it just has a different set. If the
options were too limited, no one would do it.

After buying some used Legos, I discovered that my tolerance for dirty
Legos is not great. I don't have the patience for Legos that have
obviously been played with by young kids.

Use that intolerance to talk folks down at garage sales. It might work making
it more worth your while. "Uh, gee... this monorail looks kinda dirty. What
about $30?" :)

-Tom McD.

tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com