 Storage / 132
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 15:35:48 GMT

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 06:11:42 GMT, "Jesse Long" <LongJR97@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Perhaps a Princess... wrote in message <36424860.21934706@209.68.63.236>...

I've been considering doing this with my queen bed, but my ceiling is
only 8' :( How much clearance is needed over the bed? Can the
boxsprings be jettisoned if you have a board underneath the mattresS?

Clearance?  Depends on what you plan on doing on said matress...

Uh. Sleep? What else do you do on a mattress? I guess SOME people
might build Legos there... I need a hard surface yet. And I'm not
married. (I wouldn't be thinking about building a loft bed if I did. I
don't relish the idea of climbing DOWN when the baby's screaming wakes
me in the middle of the night and I'm panicking to see what is wrong.
Or even to climbing anywere while pregnant.)

Sarah Heacock
sarah@eskimo.com