 Storage / 133
Re: Bucket surgery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 17:18:49 GMT

Scott Smallbeck writes:
I have always hated the bar inside the LEGO bucket that the handle is attached
to so today I decided to do something about it. • <snip>

I have not seen a post about this and thought someone else may find this
useful.

Actually, this topic came up on rec.toys.lego a few months ago. I don't like
the bar much either, as it grabs pieces when I want to hastily evacuate a
bucket. I guess the only downside, no biggie, is that the handle won't
reattach.

-Tom McD.

tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com