 Storage / 164
Re: Bucket surgery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 01:03:14 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

I didn't bother to look since you didn't find it. What does such a saw look
like?

Very thin blade with small teeth. Large undulation in the teeth, and in
the blade itself so that the teeth stay clean (and the blade doesn't jam
in the cut, as the cut is significantly wider than the blade). Blade is
mounted from the top in a strong plastic carrier with a handle. Blade
length is about 4-5 inches.

As I recall the plastic is remelted casting waste... it has that
characteristic color swirl

I bet a bolt cutter would do it. Overkill, but fast...

No doubt

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.