 Storage / 158
Re: Bucket surgery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 00:04:30 GMT

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998 19:49:45 GMT, "Scott Smallbeck" <materiel@halcyon.com> wrote:

Tom McDonald writes:
Oh yeah, I remember that now back on RTL. I want to try and use a hacksaw
though.

I took another look at the buckets last night and I've decided not to spend
the extra enegry in cutting out the bars,  it only takes a second to rip off
the handle and crossbar but it looks like it would take several minutes per
bucket to saw off the crossbar.

With the hacksaw method, where you have to pull the crossbar out, yes.  With
my method of cutting the bar out while it is the bucket, no.  It took me less
than 30 seconds to turn my orange bucket into a trick or treat bucket for the
kids.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |