 Storage / 152
Re: Bucket surgery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 19:26:18 GMT

Robert Farver writes:
Actually, yes you can.  Larry Pieniazek brought this up.  He mentioned that
the hardest part was getting the handles off without breaking them.  I tried
his method and it worked great.  Then I found if you have a good serrated
knife (and don't mind using it on plastic), you can cut the cross bar out
without removing it from the bucket. I now have tons of buckets, with handles,
without crossbars.  They are GREAT for sorting.

Oh yeah, I remember that now back on RTL. I want to try and use a hacksaw
though.

-Tom McD.

tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com