 Storage / 156
Re: Bucket surgery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 21:38:50 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

Oh yeah, I remember that now back on RTL. I want to try and use a hacksaw
though.

I bet an ATLAS saw would work great for that, it's designed to cut
plastic quickly without gumming up the saw teeth.

I dunno if ATLAS still makes them but I have a 20+ year old one rattling
around somewhere... http://www.atlasrr.com

OK, I just dug around.. Grr, I hate hierarchical catalogs. Don't force
me to know your product hierarchy! (and I do like Atlas as a company,
don't get me wrong) Can't find it.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.