 Storage / 155
Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 20:32:11 GMT

Barry McFarland wrote:

Is this one of those solutions looking for a problem?

If the compartments are clear, you can see the pieces through the box.  Why
would you need to label each one.

The bins I use are translucent so sometimes I can't see in from the
side. Especially when the bin is inside a bigger bin and I am rooting
for a particular part. So I see this as a good idea. But some of the
bins just need a label, as they have 20 different kinds of parts (for
example, my "round things" bin)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.