 Storage / 124
Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 15:01:17 GMT

Barry McFarland wrote in message ...
Does anyone else use these flat, clear plastic, fishing tackle boxes for
storing lego.  I have about twenty of them now.  You can sort each box by piece
types (slopes, inverse slopes, round(ed) elements, 1Xn plates, etc.) while
still being able to see through the boxes.  They also stack well, and one
box can sit in the open lid of the next to make a tiered arrangement when
building.  The slide-in spacers make it easy to rearrange as your piece count
grows.

Wal Mart usually has these in bundles of 4 for $9.99 (two with spacers that can
be moved and two with standard 24 section grid).  Bigger, deeper ones are about
$5.00 each.

Are these the PLANO boxes? If so, I heartily endorse them! They almost seem
designed for LEGO elements, especially Technic!

Hmmmm, what about some custom stickers that say LEGO inside, sorta like Intel inside?

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,