 Storage / 172
Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:15:37 GMT

I read about that in the paper.............I thought that was pretty
interesting, amazing really....

Regards
Dave
Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Ralph Hempel <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote:
Steve, that's why I open my clear boxes to get a better look at the
insides. It's also easier to put the parts in the compartments when the
box is open.

Well, with the latest advances in atomic teleportation you may no
longer have to worry about opening the compartments to put the pieces
inside.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide