 Storage / 126
Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 00:31:55 GMT

Barry McFarland writes:
Does anyone else use these flat, clear plastic, fishing tackle boxes for
storing lego.

Wal Mart usually has these in bundles of 4 for $9.99 (two with spacers that • can
be moved and two with standard 24 section grid).  Bigger, deeper ones are • about
$5.00 each.

Barry

I use something similar to these, they ARE clear plastic, but they are "Popular
Mechanics" brand and are sold for small parts in the tool department of
WalMart. Some movable dividers, and the same "nest a row together lid to body"
behaviour.

I have not seen them in bundles of 4 yet though.

++Lar