 Storage / 165
Re: Bucket surgery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 19:37:37 GMT

Yes, which was why I had asked on RTL about removing the bars......
I wanted to buy a few silver buckets on a visit to the US, and keep
the buckets, rather than throwing them out, thinking that they are
great storage containers! I managed to squeeze seven in my suitcase,
thanks to removing those bars.....
I however have kept them, and have put them back in. The handles
reattach just fine, too.

Scott Smallbeck wrote in message ...
Tom McDonald writes:
I guess the only downside, no biggie, is that the handle won't
reattach.

Yes, but the huge upside is that you can stack them inside of each other.

_ _
Scott Smallbeck
materiel@halcyon.com