 Storage / 151
Re: Bucket surgery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 19:22:55 GMT

Scott Smallbeck writes:
Tom McDonald writes:
I guess the only downside, no biggie, is that the handle won't
reattach.

Yes, but the huge upside is that you can stack them inside of each other.

Yep. Handy when living in an apartment, like I do. I consider it worth losing
the handle, as I only ever really use the handle when I bring buckets home from
the store, and I'm not in the habit of taking my lego to some other location.

-Tom McD.

tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com