 Storage / 112
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:18:19 GMT

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:49:18 GMT, Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote:

Ed \"Boxer\" Jones wrote:

No offense to anyone in particular, but you people with garages, attics,
basements, rec rooms and room for homemade tables and 8x10 set-ups make me
ill.  I have to build anything/everything on a 3x5 table and ususally have
to deconstruct well before I'm ready so that the table can get used!!!!!!

Ah the price of living in an NYC apartment.

<SNIP>

I have also thought about other storage methods - renting a garage at
someone's house (which people used to do, but I haven't seen it in a
while), buying a storage building (this is very expensive), or working
out some sort of  ceiling that lowers to reveal my layout (subject to
more mechanical skills than I currently possess; also would have to meet
my wife's approval).  What have other people done/thought of to use
their Lego collections in small spaces?

I wonder if any of you have thought about bunk beds?  I know at least
one person who uses a bunk bed, sleeps above and uses the bottom for
his layout and the under bed for storage.  It may not be an ideal
situation unless you're single, but just thought I'd mention it.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |