 Storage / 174
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:58:10 GMT

Larry Andersen <neonglass@earthlink.net> wrote:
Ah the price of living in an NYC apartment.

Yes, but think of all the benefits of living in the big city.
I moved to the "quiet suburbs" a year ago and now miss being able to
walk to a theatre or restuarant.  If I had it to do over again I would
never have moved, even though I now have a lot of room for my Lego.

Hrmmm, you could say I live in the burbs, I guess.  Sorda.

I have 3 theatres, a mall, and probably a dozen restaurants within
walking distance.  Also a grocery, a Wal-Mart, a TRU, SAMS, a clinic,
a branch of my bank, Pep Boys, etc.

Even if you wouldn't technically call where I live the suburbs, it is
certainly on the outskirts of a rather small city.  A town in
comparison to NYC.  :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET