 Storage / 119
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 01:34:59 GMT

mild mannered Thomas Main wrote:
>SNIP<
or working out some sort of  ceiling that lowers to reveal my layout
(subject to more mechanical skills than I currently possess; also would
have to meet my wife's approval).
Is it just me or does this solution sound a little TOO much like
something out of a superhero comic book? Bruce Wayne's alter ego has a
full crime lab hidden in the trunk of his car—Thomas has a LEGO workshop
hidden in his ceiling. I'll leave you to your LEGOcave, please excuse me
whilst I retire to the Fortress of LEGOtude...
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)