 Storage / 108
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:29:04 GMT

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:24:01 GMT, "Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM>
wrote:

Any suggestions?

My son and me just use the floor. Plenty of space and the pieces can't
fall down.
We have some small wooden drawer cabinets with all the peices on the
floor along a wall, and the drawers mostly end up between us on the
floor. Once in a while, my wife want to vacuum, so we start a
re-sorting exersize. Most of the time the floor is filled with pieces
and pieces of models in various stages of development. My only rule is
that my son has to be able to get to his bed at night (he himself sees
no reason for that rule though).
There is one table which holds finished models. And if there are too
many models on it, some are destined to fall of, supplying us with
more pieces to build with.

____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen