 Storage / 140
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 20:35:53 GMT

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:21:48 GMT, "Jesse Long" <LongJR97@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Perhaps a Princess... wrote in message <363dd0c4.56856167@209.68.63.236>...

Uh. Sleep? What else do you do on a mattress? I guess SOME people
might build Legos there... I need a hard surface yet. And I'm not
married.
Well, that limits your options doesn't it?

*confused* It seems to me that being married limits your options -- to
what both you and your spouse agrees on. It's sorta part of the
package.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here.

After buying some used Legos, I discovered that my tolerance for dirty
Legos is not great. I don't have the patience for Legos that have
obviously been played with by young kids.

Sarah Heacock