 Storage / 113
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:07:52 GMT

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 00:10:44 GMT, Ed \"Boxer\" Jones <edboxer@aol.com>
wrote:

No offense to anyone in particular, but you people with garages, attics,
basements, rec rooms and room for homemade tables and 8x10 set-ups make me
ill.

It's only because my son like Lego so much that we have a Lego room,
his bedroom. All other rooms in the house are designated non-Lego.

Just keep aquiring Lego, and sooner or later you'll move to somewhere
where the prices of houses are reasonable ;-)
____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen
¯¯¯¯