 Storage / 135
Re: Workspace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:21:48 GMT

Perhaps a Princess... wrote in message <363dd0c4.56856167@209.68.63.236>...

Uh. Sleep? What else do you do on a mattress? I guess SOME people
might build Legos there... I need a hard surface yet. And I'm not
married.
Well, that limits your options doesn't it?

I dry and sort my Legos on my bed.  On the rare occasion that I have legos
to wash.  I can't believe I've stooped to that.  I even used the washing
machine.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?